Who cares I hear you say.
A lot of people aren’t that bothered about who forms a government so long as things get better. But will they.
Well at the moment, while things remain uncertain, it is not doing the country any good. We need to get back to the days where business is booming and that may be a long way off.
The courier business is, like most, suffering. A lot of small couriers are just about hanging on and they need to have some sort of idea just how long it is going to take to get back to ‘business as usual’
Well, how long is a piece of string.
All we know is the longer the political parties take to get this country back on its feet, the more businesses are going to go to the wall.
So to all you party leaders, “GET YOUR FINGERS OUT”.
- Would Brexit have a negative effect on UK business. March 30, 2016
- Parcel delivery jobs in London for the Christmas rush October 20, 2015
- London helicopter courier service August 18, 2015
- Which Courier To Use? October 9, 2013
- Making site deliveries safer in London February 19, 2013
- Royal Mail going from strength to strength November 21, 2012
- The Christmas Rush October 29, 2012
- How will London couriers cope during the Olympics June 7, 2012
- Will any London Sameday Couriers look like this? October 6, 2011
- Royal Mail apologise for late deliveries June 21, 2011